Dear Family
Here I am being very poky about getting a blog written. Where is July going so fast?
The last few days have been crazy trying to get our remodeling job done. We will post pictures of the finished product in our July blog.
Now that I have written down all my excuses lets see if I can create a little blog with a few pictures from June. We spent the first part of the month in Utah with Jeff and Bryces' families.
Here are two fishermen enjoying Seth's catch. Are you kids ready to go fishing in Alaska? I hear that the fish are really big up North.
Devin is prepared to defend us if we meet any grizzly bears in the wilds of Alaska.
We had a great time camping with Jeff and family. A camp fire kept us warm and dry.
Alex, is the cardboard for burning, or to line your shirt to keep warm?
Brittany kept warm in the camper. A reminder, bring your sweat shirts on the cruise.
Alysha,can you show me how to do that? It looks fun.
Bryce Canyon was our last stop in Utah. We joined Bryce's family for a camp in the sun.
This is busy Megan, taking a chance to relax at the camp ground.
I loved the blue sky in the canyon. I had forgotten how blue the sky can be.
That's it for June. I'm looking forward with excited anticipation for our cruise. See you soon. Love Grandma and Grandpa Ririe
3 comments:
I am just as pokey to read your blog. It makes me excited for our family reunion and to see everyone. You are great - grandparents. Thank you so much for the Alaska trip.
grandma I love your new up dates. looks like everyone is having fun this summer.
How fun to see pictures of our kids in your blog! We're glad you made the trip out to see us and can't wait to see you again in a couple of weeks! We are all so excited for the cruise - thanks again!!!
Post a Comment