.

.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

June and a bit of July

 

 

Sorry I am so late.  June was a pretty slow month for us.  Thanks goodness Tami and Ian took us along on their camping trip.  For the rest of the month we  weeded the garden and mowed the lawns.

june and july 2011 007

If you look close you may see the rabbit that is nibbling on my flowers.

june and july 2011 011        june and july 2011 012

The onions and cabbage look good they love the cool weather.   The tomatoes have beautiful vines.  If I’m lucky I may have some tomatoes by late September.

That’s about it for June.  I see by the calendar that we did apply for our new American pass ports on the 13th of June.   We received them just a few days before we got the bad news about Uncle Robert.  I’m so glad we were inspired to send for them when we did.

We were so glad to be there for Joanne and her family.  It was a sad time but they were blessed with lots of support from friends and family.

june and july 2011 023 june and july 2011 017

Here is Dad busy helping in the Kitchen.  Friends brought in lots of food but it took some work putting it on the table and keeping the kitchen cleaned up.  Dad and I were on kitchen duty.

 june and july 2011 032  june and july 2011 035

AT the cemetery after the prayer the kids put up some balloons to make a rainbow in the sky.

june and july 2011 027 june and july 2011 036 june and july 2011 038 june and july 2011 042

Here are some of the cousins and uncles that came.

june and july 2011 016june and july 2011 024

Does this little blonde remind you of any one that you know?  This is Liam, Melissa’s baby.  I found him hard to resist.

june and july 2011 048

Here are the flowers that you sent.

Well we will tell you more of the details when we get together.  In the mean time we looking forward to our big celebration and party with all of you.   You are the greatest family, and we love you very much.

Love Mom and Dad.

1 comment:

ECR said...

Glad you guys could go up to be with the family, wish we could have. Robert will be missed.