Isn’t January supposed to go slow so you can get lots of projects done? Well here we are well into February and I’m even behind getting my blog written. We had lots and rain and cool weather so that my excuse for being lazy.
For Christmas I gave my self a suet feeder. Grandpa hung it in a window where we could watch. The little birds brightened and brought amusement to our days.
The little chickadees came in little flocks, they came and left all together.
This little flock had a jam session and amused us with some music. They sound very good.
We did some relaxing and fixing at the beach. Some serious yard work is waiting for us in the woods in front of the beach house. We need to have a party playing pick up sticks, the wind brought down a lot of branches.
I got to put together this fun puzzle. It brought back memories of our wonderful family reunion last summer.
Did I ever remember to Thank all of you for those wonderful days we had together celebrating. Thanks again. Family is the best.
Dad and I visited a wood carving convention at the casino.
We visited with a lot of talented people.
Back home we had a game day with our seniors. It kept us busy helping everyone to catch on to the games. Help! are we all going to end up with slow minds? I can feel it coming.
Look at the beautiful blue sky. Our next trip to the beach was great. I love the beach in winter when the sun shines.
One evening we took some friends and went to see a movie.
We saw “War Horse” it was enjoyable, if you get a chance to see it, you might enjoy it too.
Dad gave us a scare with heart pains. After a morning in the ER he was released and sent home. Fortunately his pains went away. More mysterious symptoms and no clear explanation of the problem.
We love all of your blogs and hearing from you on the telephone and getting your text messages. Love you all.
Grandpa and Grandma
1 comment:
Dad should carve one of those birds with his Dremel
Post a Comment